PUBLICATIONS and PREPRINTS
- Susu Xu, and Hae Young Noh. “An Information-theoretic Approach for Earthquake-induced Building Damage Diagnosis.” Submitted to Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics.
- Susu Xu, Xinlei Chen, Carlee Joe-Wong, Pei Zhang, and Hae Young Noh. “iLOCuS: Incentivizing Vehicle Mobility to Optimize Sensing Distribution in Crowd Sensing.” Accepted to IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, forthcoming.
- Hongyang Zhang, Susu Xu, Jiantao Jiao, Pengtao Xie, Ruslan Salakhutdinov, and Eric P. Xing. "Stackelberg GAN: Towards Provable Minimax Equilibrium via Multi-Generator Architectures." arXiv preprint arXiv:1811.08010 (2018).
- Susu Xu, Weiguang Mao, Yue Cao, Hae Young Noh, and Nihar B. Shah. “An Incentive Mechanism for Crowd Sensing with Colluding Agents.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1809.05161 (2018).
- Smailagic, Asim, Hae Young Noh, Pedro Costa, Devesh Walawalkar, Kartik Khandelwal, Mostafa Mirshekari, Jonathon Fagert, Adrián Galdrán, and Susu Xu. “MedAL: Deep Active Learning Sampling Method for Medical Image Analysis.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1809.09287 (2018).
- Prakash Anand, Susu Xu, Ram Rajagopal, and Hae Young Noh. “Robust Building Energy Load Forecasting Using Physically-Based Kernel Models.” Energies 11, no. 4 (2018): 862.
- Yu, Tong, Shijia Pan, Susu Xu, Xinlei Chen, Mostafa Mirshekari, Jonathon Fagert, Pei Zhang, Hae Young Noh, and Ole J. Mengshoel. “Ilpc: Iterative learning using physical constraints in real-world sensing data.” In SmartIoT 2018 Workshop: AI enhanced IoT data processing for Intelligent Applications, p. 120. 2018.
- Shijia Pan, Susu Xu, Mostafa Mirshekari, Pei Zhang, and Hae Young Noh. “Collaboratively adaptive vibration sensing system for high-fidelity monitoring of structural responses induced by pedestrians.” Frontiers in Built Environment 3 (2017): 28.
- Susu Xu, Lin Zhang, Pei Zhang, and Hae Young Noh. “Information-Theoretic Approach for Indirect Train Traffic Monitoring Using Building Vibration.” Frontiers in Built Environment 3 (2017): 22.
- Susu Xu, Pei Zhang, and Hae Young Noh (2016). “Information Theoretic Approach for Seismic Damage Localization.” The 16th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Santiago, Chile.
POSTERS and PRESENTATIONS
- “Vehicle Dispatching for Sensing Coverage Maximization in Crowdsensing Systems.” 18th ACM/IEEE Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, Montreal, Canada, 2019
- “Physics-guided Information Acquisition and Learning with Constrained Sensing Capability in Urban Infrastructure Systems.” 18th ACM/IEEE Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, Montreal, Canada, 2019
- “Adversarial Vision Challenge: Theory-inspired Approaches for Adversarial Machine Learning.” Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), Montreal, Canada, 2018
- “Incentivizing Large-scale Vehicular Crowdsensing System for Smart City Applications.” SPIE Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems, Denver, Co, 2019
- “An Indirect Traffic Monitoring Approach Using Building Vibration Sensing System”. Proceedings of the 14th ACM Conference on Embedded Network Sensor Systems, Stanford, CA, 2015